AW Black 3in1 Rolling Makeup Case Oxford
Luxury, comfort and convenience are combined in our AW® Black 3 in1 Oxford Soft Rolling Makeup Case. This thing is perfect for travel and for all you sophisticated makeup artisans out there.
What You Get For Your Money:
- AW® 3-in-1 customizable combination 1680D oxford makeup case, features 3 detachable compartments, easy to combine a case with 2 to 3 tiers according to how many things you take
- Portable & Flexible, 4pcs 360 degree swivel wheels for smooth movement in every direction & telescopic handle for easy pulling
- Middle Section with 4 retractable trays for easy access to what you want
- Large bottom section for large items, with 4 removable bags for organizing different cosmetics or tools
- With 1 large front pocket & 2 side pockets for keeping necessaries close at hand
- Wear-resistant & scratch-resistant, 1680D oxford fabric case with aluminum frame & metal accessories
- Safe - 4 lockable latches for connecting compartments firmly & added insurance
- Portable & large capacity rolling case with multi-compartments for easy carrying all beauty essentials along with you on trips
- Ideal for professional makeup artists, nail technicians, hair stylists on the go
Dimensions and Numbers to Know:
- Overall Dimension with Wheels(LxWxH): 18 1/2" x 14 9/16" x 25 3/16"
- Top Section Size(LxWxH): 16 1/8" x 13 9/16" x 6 5/16"
- Middle Section Size(LxWxH): 16" x 12" x 4"
- Bottom Section Size(LxWxH): 16" x 12" x 11 5/8"
- Retractable Tray Inner Size(LxWxH): 10 1/2" x 6 13/16" x 1 7/16"
- Removable Bag Size (LxWxH): 10 7/16" x 7 1/16" x 1 9/16"
- Trolley Handle Adjustable Height: 12 3/8" to 29 5/16"
- Net Weight: 19.4 lbs (8.8 kg)
Peeking Inside the Box:
- 1 piece Makeup Case
- 4 pieces Removable Bags
- 4 pieces Detachable Wheels
- 4 pieces Keys
- 1 piece Manual
- Please do NOT lift up the makeup case by holding the back handle because it could not stand the weight. Instead, lift it up by holding the grip on the top section.
We Also Recommend
8in 10w Dimmable LED Ring Light Photography Video