Tattooing Practice Skin 5 Pack 6"x8"
Why you must have this Tattooing Practice Skin?
- Thick enough for double sided usage, buy 1pcs, use twice.
- Our premium practice skins are made from original raw material, no poison, no harm, no impurities and better skin touch feeling.
- The cheaper one in the market is made from reused material, it has impurities, like black spot. It could destroy your artwork. Even worse, you cover it on human body for practice, it may cause allergy to the human skin.
What You Get For Your Money:
- Practice tattooing on the practice skin instead of human skin
- Plain surface for freestyle design and practice
- No impurities for better skin touch feeling
- Flexible and has a similar feel as human skin
- Made of PVC - non-toxic
- Suitable for practicing different techniques - from outlining to shading
- Great for testing your progress during practice sessions
- Ideal for wrapping around arms or legs and placing on chests or backs
- Individual packaging for each practice skin
Peeking Inside the Box:
- 5pcs of Plain Practice Skins
When practicing with practice skin, for a better feel of what it'll be like to tattoo on a real person, you'd better attach the piece of skin to various body parts to get used to the various curves and contours you'll be working with on the human form.
We Also Recommend
14" Ultra-thin Stencil Light Box Tattoo Tracing LED Light Pad (Preorder)